Tuesday, January 8, 2008

have you ever...

been so in love that you don't even know what to do? Gosh, I have these crazy almost unexplainable feelings about a certain someone, and in a way it sorta scares me. Once upon a time I fell in love and once that was over I was heartbroken for almost 2 years and I thought to myself that I would never fall in love again. But things have changed. I met someone, and my world turned upside down...just like that Jack Johnson song...but yeah, I feel like I've been an emotional roller coaster lately...its crazy and so intense at the same time. Its like im moving 100000 miles per hour and I don't wanna crash, but at the same time, I dont wanna slow down. Is it because I'm a thrill-seeker? Do I enjoy the adrenaline rush? I don't know, but one thing I do know is that something in me tells me I'm in love...and I hadn't planned for it to happen, which I believe proves it. It just sorta happened; I let my emotions take over without feeling like I had to be rational about anything. Why? Because something inside of me kept telling me that it was the right thing to do. Something inside of me spoke to me and said, "take a chance!" And by taking that chance I might have put my emotional stability in danger, but I truly believe that being with this person is worth anything...because regardless of what anyone may say...I'm in love, and nothing is gonna change that.

- Jagster