Tuesday, January 22, 2008

graphic novel

So I've been wanting to work on something for a while now, a graphic novel...a.k.a. "comic book." However, I suck at drawing, so I really need someone who can make the illustrations for my stories. I'm planning on doing something fantasy, sci-fi or maybe horror...or a combination of all 3...or something like that. I dont really wanna do a comic book-like thing, I wanna do a novellla or a series of chapters of a larger work, which will contain illustrations on every page or evey other page...so it will be different than the conventional comic book style, so it will be more like an illustrated novel, except that like in the manner of a comic book, it will be a series of events that chronicles a larger story...ok, I don't know if I'm making myself clear...but still, I need someone who can draw and is willing to do so...no money involved probably...hahaha, since unless this would get published some way or another, there is no way I would have money to pay the person to begin with. I just wanna do this for fun, and maybe money will come afterwards...who knows? Anyone up for the job?

- Jagster

No comments: