Monday, January 7, 2008

The Beginning

So yeah...I decided to get a blog in which I can just write down my random abnormal thoughts and post them online so every single person with an internet connection can have access to them. Why am I doing this again??? I don't know...plus, I don't really care. Maybe I'm just a bit bored, or maybe I just felt like making a blog...bleh, I don't know. I like to write though, and I do that everyday, so I might as well write my thoughts down here...so millions of strangers can read about them and comment on them as well. Gosh, I'm weird...yup...I think I need to get some sleep. I have been going to sleep pretty late in the past few days...around 3-4am...and then I wake up around 9-11am, so yeah...I think I'm a bit sleep deprived, besides I haven't been able to really sleep...because I wake up several times during the night...or morning, however you wanna look at it. But yeah, thats about it for now. I think I'm gonna go grab something to eat...I'm kinda hungry. I'm out!

- Jagster

No comments: