Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ghost hunting

so today is my day off, and since I didnt have to leave my house all I've been doing is watching a marathon of Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel...yeah, I know...its pretty dorky. Anyways, I always been interested in the paranormal for some reason, especially in this kind of paranormal activity. So I wonder if this show is just one big hoax in attempt of gaining tv ratings for the SciFi channel, or is TAPS (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) a real organization that does spend a large amount of their time and money dedicating themselves to the study of paranormal activity such as ghost  hauntings. There isn't much that scares me in this world, even though as a child I used to be afraid of the dark, but it was more of a fear of what could be hiding in the dark. I think that over the years my fear of the paranormal became more of a curiosity and an appreciation of paranormal activity; and as much as I might sound like a geek...I would love to go on my own ghost chasing adventures. I think it would be pretty awesome to get to experience something as making contact with something like a spirit, because it may provide with some proof of a certain afterlife or give me some answers about what happens when you die. Maybe I have always had these fascinations with the paranormal, especially ghosts...but I guess I'll have to find out for myself, and go on a ghost hunt to satiate my curiosities and skepticism. 

- Jagster

No comments: